Solidarity trips in Peru
Association without lucrative purposes
We are a Peruvian organization that works for more than 18 years in Social, Educational and Medical projects, with the aim of improving the standard of living of the most needy and vulnerable populations in the central Andes of Peru.
Social, medical and educational
Our organization works on various projects which seek to solve the most urgent needs of boys, girls, adolescents, the elderly and the community in general, generating a high impact benefit. All these projects need a lot of help, any kind of contribution is very important to us.
- CASA Project – Center for social, educational and food assistance.
- Medical Project – Public health.
- Educational Project – Rural schools.Special Education Project – Attention to children with disabilities.
- Young Mothers Project – Empowerment and life opportunity.
- Older Adults – Quality of life and dignified old age.
Archeology, nature, culture.
While you work with us you will have the opportunity to enjoy all the wonders that exist in Peru and especially in our region. The work on the projects is from Monday to Friday, so you will have every weekend to get to know many interesting and beautiful places.
A life changing experience
We offer international volunteers a 100% Peruvian experience, outside of mass tourism, a real experience in which you will live, work and integrate as one more member of our team and our society, helping those most in need through different programs and projects.