Virtual Volunteering: a new way to help, to be supportive, to create change from wherever you are; from home, work, or even during your holidays.
The current situation in the world has forced us to close some projects, ceasing to help many people. However, technology is giving us a new opportunity.
Activities in which you can help as a virtual volunteer
- Here are some ideas of courses you could teach, but we can also organize others that better suit your personal or professional profile.
- Remember that these courses are offered to a large number of people who today cannot or do not have the possibility of resorting to regular study centers, so any idea will be valuable.
- International food
- Vegan or vegetarian food
- Painting and drawing
- Origami and kirigami
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic design
- Social networks
Counseling and health
- Healthy nutrition
- Life and health
- Mental and physical health
Physical health and sports workshops
- Specific routines
- You will always have the advice, help, and support of our organization.
- Our coordinators will develop the course plan with you.
- The number of students per virtual classroom is six students.
- You will always be accompanied by an Expand Peru coordinator.
- Before starting a course, you will take part in an induction workshop.