This project attends adolescent who are pregnant as a result of an act of sexual violence and / or who live in an environment of family violence. They are given protection, care, a suitable place to live, and above all an opportunity for them to find an alternative to a different life
- Pregnant adolescents and their children, in a situation of abandonment and social risk
Who we help
- Girls and adolescent mothers, in a state of vulnerability and abandonment
- Give girls, boys, and their mothers the opportunity of a dignified life and full human development
- Care and protection of girls and their children.
- Support in food and hygiene activities.
- Activities to favour their intellectual, physical and social development.
- Development of skills, through sports, dance, music, singing, etc.
- Help girls with their homework, science, math or languages (English).
- Teach: English, music, painting, among many other things, depending on your creativity, aptitudes and talents.