Aid projects, solidarity trips, and volunteering in Peru
We are a Peruvian organization that works for more than 18 years in Social, Educational and Medical projects, with the aim of improving the standard of living of the most needy and vulnerable populations in the central Andes of Peru.
“We carry out responsible work that guarantees beneficiary populations and international volunteers a positive, safe and high-impact experience, directly contributing to the integral development of people in extreme poverty and social risk.”
- Expand Peru is an organization founded in the city of Huancayo / Peru, on August 16, 1999. It works with international volunteers in marginal urban and rural areas with children and young people at social risk and in a state of abandonment.
- Expand Peru promotes international volunteering as a mechanism that provides help personnel to different social, educational and medical assistance centers. It is an organization in which very different people work, regardless of their nationality, race or religion.
- Expand Peru is financed through international volunteers and its own economic activities, we do not depend on international or national economic funds or public programs. It is not a political, religious, or commercial organization, we do not participate in any ideological movement.
Develop, promote and execute aid projects to contribute directly to the integral development of populations in extreme poverty and risk in central Peru.
- Carry out a serious and responsible job, which guarantees beneficiaries, collaborators and international volunteers, a high-impact experience.
- Give international volunteers the opportunity to develop personally and professionally using their knowledge, skills, abilities and talents.
We formally assume social, ecological and economic responsibility in the management of all projects, which have been designed avoiding the alteration of the social and natural environment in which they are developed, thereby promoting respect for local cultures and their environment, in each intervention area a contribution is made that transcends time.
- In the planning and execution of all our projects, relations with the intervention communities, volunteers, coordinators, families, boys, girls and adolescents, develop in harmony and mutual respect.
- We promote activities that contribute to the sustainable development of the community, in each intervention area a contribution is made that transcends in the time.
- We promote international volunteer projects as a mechanism for cultural exchange that generates development and that provides help to needy populations.
Expand Peru – Our team
Liliana Torres Acuña
Relaciones Publicas / Perú
Ingrid Killick Camborda
Proyectos Sociales / Perú
Ruben Flores Salazar
Viajes solidarios / Alemania
Esahud Galíndez Flores
Coordinador / España
Alvaro Suárez Santana
Voluntariado / Perú